PPM is Proud to Introduce GM LS “6.125” Extreme Design (Mother Of All Rods) I-Beam Connecting Rods Rated to 400++HP Per cylinder!
As used by Quentin Feast, Warspeed, Glenn Welsh Race Engines, MPA Race Engines, Trikfab, Horsepower Junky, and many many more.....
PPM Racing Connecting Rods provide 80% more bending strength compared to common H-Beam Connecting Rods and are track proven to support over 2,500hp! in 6 Cylinder Engines!!.....
GM Chev LS 6.125" 300M Extreme Design I-Beam Connecting Rods
Rod Length: 6.125 in.
Big End Diameter: 2.1 in.
Small End Diameter: 0.927 in.
Weight: 705g including ARP Bolts
Connecting Rods Come Standard with ARPL19 260,00PSI 7/16" Bolts....
PPM Extreme Design I-Beam Connecting Rod is designed for the applications where rod strength is the number one concern rated in excess of 400+HP per cylinder.
1. 100% premium 300M Material
2. Cryogenic Treated
3. REM/Isotropic Surface Finished
4. Strict forge and heat treatment processed forgings, hardness of 42+HRC.
5. Strongest Ampco 45 Aluminium/Silicon/Bronz alloy bushing for Extreeme Pressure Aplications...
6. 3D software re-designed critical C-bore area, special CNC machining ensure smooth connection and free of sharp edge, significantly improved strength
7. Standard equipped with ARP Rod Bolts
8. Accurate sized and edge chamfered dowel sleeve for easy and accurate re-assembling.
9. Sunnen hone solution for all big bore and pin bore finishing.
10. Enlarged mating surface increase mating area strength significantly and grinded mating surface makes re-assembling job accurate and easy.
11. Thread-end is blinded to same length as bolt
12. Radial grooved bushing crates an oil reservoir within PE improving pin lubrication.
13. Cap is designed thicker than beam to increase strength.
If you are looking for the strongest "Money Buys" Connecting Rods on the Market than these are it!