PPM is Proud to Introduce GM LS “6.125” Super Though I-Beam Connecting Rods Rated to 300HP Per cylinder!
GM Chev LS 6.125" 4340 I-Beam Connecting Rods
Rod Length: 6.125 in.
Big End Diameter: 2.1 in.
Small End Diameter: 0.927 in.
Connecting Rods Come Standard with ARP2000 7/16" Bolts....
PPM Ultimate I-Beam Connecting Rod is designed for the applications where rod strength is the number one concern rated in excess of 300+HP per cylinder.
1. 100% premium 4340 Material
2. Strict forge and heat treatment processed forgings, hardness of 42+HR C.
3. Aluminium/Silicon/Bronz alloy bushing
4. 3D software re-designed critical C-bore area, special CNC machining ensure smooth connection and free of sharp edge, significantly improved strength
5. Standard equipped with ARP Rod Bolts
6. Accurate sized and edge chamfered dowel sleeve for easy and accurate re-assembling.
7. Sunnen hone solution for all big bore and pin bore finishing.
8. Enlarged mating surface increase mating area strength significantly and grinded mating surface makes re-assembling job accurate and easy.
9. Thread-end is blinded to same length as bolt
10. Radial grooved bushing crates an oil reservoir within PE improving pin lubrication.
11. Cap is designed thicker than beam to increase strength.